Duration : 6 months
- Undertake and be accountable for requirements gathering and its documentation and development of related artifact
- Experience in stakeholder management; conducting and leading requirement workshops
- Ability to understand the business requirements and translate it to technical requirements
- Experience on Financial Products – Securities and OTC Derivatives, Derivatives Trades, Counter Party Credit Risk Exposure Calculation, Financial & Regulatory Reporting – Derivatives
- Knowledge of Potential Future Exposure Calculation using CEM (Current Exposure Method); Collateral Management; Regulatory Netting Based on Netting Agreements; Financial Netting – CME and LCH;BASEL III; OSFI Regulations, RMR, Volker, Foreign Banking Operations; Canadian Securities Institution
- Strong experience and proficiency in creation of Requirement artifacts such as Use Case, Use Case Diagrams, Business Rules, Data Catalog, User Interface Specifications and Data Mapping.
- Experience with data modelling, data analysis and experience in Database systems like SQL for the management of trade data fee
- Work cordially with other internal IT partners and project team members (both onshore and offshore)
- Understand internal and external customer needs to develop systems as per the required business specification
- Working towards a recognized designation (CFA, CA, CGA, and CMA) would be an asset
Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and leadership abilities to lead integrated teams in project activities.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks under pressure with little or no supervision.